mercredi 9 mars 2016

Are you a Do Good or a Do Bad? 



Because It isn't just about Money, about Counselling or about Family. Besause it's just about Me!

Ok, you will say! Go to bed now it's late. Or What the hell I'm doing here???!
But i can't help myself thinking,why I'm here trying to rescue the world.
Is it Insanity? Nowaday, better be bad becauss the more you are good, the more you suffer.

Isn't incredible to think that turning a blind eye on someone asking for help, is what most people do. Why bother myself? someone else will stop to help.

Well I'm that person why like to rescue other... yep don't laugh Please.
And more supprisingly it drive me crazy to see in which stress and trouble I put myself at the end. Did I ask for a trophy or badge, or money...
No normally a simple Thanks do the trick. Lol yes it's laughable.

But guess what i don't even get it. What do i get???! W@£*!#K ...
Typically just abuse. Yes Abuse. Am I the only one? Not for sure.
Should I get bad as they got? Certainly not.
What about stoppping being good? It's will be living in hell!... Are we??!
No I don't see why I should stop being good, because despite all the contre-back,
I still found it rewarding to do so. Who know? Maybe i will have a goodwill in return one day...
Who knows?

And you? Are you a Do Good or a Do Bad? You choose. Because at it's about YOU.
How do you want to feel at the end. Think about it.


;) Keep Tune!
Cheers
Jo
x


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire