vendredi 18 mars 2016

Coaching Disney's Zootropolis : And you? what have you done with your dream?

Wonderful Disney film about this little rabbit with her big dream!


Have you ever have a dream? Everybody discourage you to follow it? Watch this film.


I receive theses tickets from a friend to see the first projection and wasn't sure if I want to go to the cinema a tuesday evening after school run till 8pm with my 3 children including a 1yo who like to shout and run everywhere.

Anyway I got the tickets, better use them. So we went and wait, and wait before it starts. the popcorn is finish and still no movie. Finaly the movie starts with a rabbit call Judy and her dream to go the big city to be a cop instead of doing what all her generation used to do : selling carrots in her peacefull village.

Not only that, she will also confront herself with the rejection of the bigs males who will treat her like a less valuated cop. All this negativity will encourage her to be stronger and to impress by doing what she knows the best : doing good. Will it be enought???

I was like... hum I know this felling! Nowadays, it's still difficult to go again the odds. When people laugh at your new idea, project, business or love. You feel that you HAVE TO succeed otherwise you are almost dead or so ashamed to have failed. What a massive pressure under your shoulder and no one to understand you... You know what I mean. Are yo still with me?

When you fight to persuade yourself that you are not nuts for following your dream.

No there is a clear reason why you want to do this. It's not a mistake to try but now you have to be sure.

Do you really want to leave your family behind you? To follow your dream, not knowing if you will succeed or not. And what about this Nick Fox, soooo mean! He reminds me of someone who try fearlesss to sabotage me. Every character represent a real life a dream-stopper, the opinions of others, the wall.

I've been there, done that. Cry a lot and even regret some decisions.
It's called the LIFE. FAce it or face it.

The film speak for itself and empower all women! You and me to give us this punch to go further.
Yes, I wasn't wrong. Good I've listened to my heart. I've learned something new. Great!

I've realised my dream, well I'm on my way, Please encourage me. It's hard but so exciting.

And you what have you done with your dream? Have you found your purpose in Life?

So Come on, Join us & Share!


Please RSVP till 1h before the event : On EventBrite
+ Register on meetup group : Women Empowered Club
                                           ...
Stay connected on our website : WEW WebSite
Follow on Facebook : Wewclub Joyce's Coaching
Watch us on youtube : WewClub Newcastle
Add us on Twitter : @Wewclub
Pin it : Pinterest Wewclub
All-In-On Just stay in touch : Joyce's Blog

About us...


With this group, I wanted to create an intimate space where women could gather to network and share resources. Through our experience of life, our background, our tears and joy, we will be able to enjoy our life by relate toeach others, learn new things, change our perspectives, tackle inequality, be strong and optimist for our futur by imply inspiring each other to revive old goals, make new ones and move towards them.

Found more about Women Empowered and Wellbeing Club : Join us here.



So please Let's meet up! Take the time out to RSVP for one of our scheduled meeting time!
Looking forward to another great meet up:-)
Cheers
Jo
x

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire